We're please to welcome you to the new website for the chamber of commerce and members. There's exciting new features:
- Pay your membership by credit card. Go to the shop to pick your membership and pay your dues instantly.
- Manage your member profile. When you're logged in, click on the "Manage My Profile" link in the header (once you're logged in). From here you can:
- Update your profile information so that your customer can learn about you.
- Post an ad, coupon, or classified. It will appear on your business profile as well as our coupon page.
- Post a news item or photo. It will appear on your business profile wall.
To get stared, you'll need to join (if you are a new member) or login if you are an active member. If you are an active member, you'll need to "claim" your account. This is a one time process.
- Use the "lost my password" link in the header or on the login page.
- Enter your email address associated with your SECC account. You'll receive an email with a new, temporary password. (Be sure to check your JUNK folder). Once you login with your username and temporary password, you can update your password on your profile page.
If the site does not recognize your email address, please contact Donna at 973-748-2000 and she will update your email address. After that is done, you can return to step 1 above to claim your account.
If you have any questions, please contact Donna and we'll help you maximize your exposure on our site.